Great to have you here!
It means that you take protection of your personal data as seriously as we do. So to be compliant with GDPR requirements I’m going to explain you what the data is, what happens with it, who is and administrator of your personal data and what you data is used for on this page: https://www.hertraveldreams.com/
§ 1 Definitions
- ‘Site’ is the website available at the address: https://www.hertraveldreams.com/
- ‘Administrator’ is an owner of this site and a person who collects and uses your personal data for the purpose of this site. The owner of this site and therefore the administrator of this site is Brygida Gołębiewska, also know on this site as Bridget. Bridget is available at the following addresse: bridget (-at-) hertraveldreams.com or via contact form placed on this site.
- ‘User’ is any person that is visiting this site or using one or more services or functionalities available on this site.
- ‘Personal Data’ (also called ‘Data’) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (Art.4 GDPR).
- ‘Third Parties’ are services providers or any other entities that may want to request access your Data.
- ‘Cookies’ are small text information, stored on the User’s end device(s) (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone) and can be read by the Administrator’s IT system. In the other words cookies are User’s finger print on the Site that enables you to have a greater experience of this Site.
§ 2 How is the Personal Data collected and processed
The User provides Personal Data by using one or more means of contact with the Administrator:
- e-mail and/or contact form
- living one or more comments on the Site
- signing up for newsletter
- enabling Cookies
The Administrator collects the Personal Data only for the purpose that it was provided for. In more details it means that, if you:
- write an e-mail and/or use the contact form, I will use your Data only to answer you back.
- leave a comment, I will use this Data to publish your comment (without your e-mail address).
- sign up for a newsletter, I will use your Data to send you information related to this Site or its other services. Sometimes I may send you some offers or request actions from you.
- enable cookies, I will be able to collect statistics, provide you with personalised offers and ensure the proper functioning of this Site (more about cookies later in § 5).
Providing Data is voluntary but it is necessary so the User can take an action or actions on this Site.
The Administrator guarantee confidentiality of provided Personal Data.
The Administrator informs that all the Personal Data provided is safe and is not shared with third parties other than the ones that help the Administrator in providing requested services (more about Third Parties in § 4).
The Administrator informs that the Data is collected with great care and is properly protected against access by unauthorised person.
§ 3 The User and the Administrator rights
The User has following rights:
- to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing
- to transfer Data
- to object to the processing
- to withdraw consent to the processing for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent
- to lodge a complaint to the supervising body in connection with the processing Personal Data by the Administrator
The Administrator reserves the right to process your Personal Data after withdrawing your consent only if the national, international or EU regulations oblige me to Data retention. The Administrator reserves the right to share your Data with entities authorised under the applicable law (eg. law enforcement authorities). I do not share your Personal Data with other entities than those authorised under the applicable law.
§ 4 Third parties
Administrator informs that She entrusts the processing of Personal Data to the following entities:
- OVH – to store the Data on the server
- MailChimp – to send you newsletters
- Analytics – to analyse how you use the Site, so I can provide even better content, products and services to you
§ 5 Cookies
The Site uses the cookies. Cookies enables Administrator to collect statistic data, provide proper Site functioning and re market.
Administrator informs that there is a possibility of setting your web browser that unable storing of cookies. However this may result in Site not functioning properly. Cookies can be removed by you after they might have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The information collected via cookies relates to the IP address, type of operating system, screen size, type of the browser, language, Internet service provider, information about the date, time, location and information sent to the website via the forms available on the website. However even with this kind of Data I will not be able to know who you really are, what’s your name or will not know any other personal information that is not listed above. Basically with the above Data I will not be able to identify you.
§ 6 Server logs
The use of the Site involves the the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
Each query addressed to te server is saved in the server logs. Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information of the web browser and operating system that you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The Data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific person using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone, except those that are authorised to administer the server and legal authorities.
Ufff, I think that’s all you should know in regards to data protection.
If you have any questions, please contact me via e-mail or contact form.